Thursday, January 7, 2016

About Me



About Me

I enrolled in this class because it was a required class for my degree which is Accounting so yes a business degree but not a Marketing one technically. I'm inter-stead in learning about how the market changes every single day. I'm a horse person I have two horses. One is a 4 year old bay colt named Almosta HighOnCash A.K.A "Arrow" I've had him for almost a full year now hes my baby and I have put a lot of work into him and my hope is that he will become my next barrel horse someday. My other horse is a 2 year old black filly named Drift N Princess A.K.A "Renegade" I've had her for about 3 months now and she my big black beast, shes still terrified of the world but were slowly progressing towards her being a normal horse and she also hopefully going to be a barrel horse someday too. In high school I was in OHSET (Oregon's High School Equestrian Teams) for all for years and I LOVED it I will never regret the hours on hours I spent riding my horse getting ready for the next Meet, I love running barrels and cannot wait to start running my colt.

No comments:

Post a Comment