Monday, January 11, 2016

Question #2

Classic Equine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT9SP-1ueSw

Classic Equine is one of the top leading Sport boot and many other horse related tack sellers for Barrel Racers. As a barrel racer this add makes me very excited to see that Classic Equine sport boots can help my horse have a very safe and fast run. The "article" (add) shows many of Classic Equines top sponsored runners competing in real life rodeo situations where they win and show off the Classic Equine products. Now to the normal human you won't see the "product" they are trying to show, all you see is a horse running really fast around 3 barrels. But to a horse person we see the Classic Equine Air Max Saddle pad, the polo wraps or sport boots, the bell boots (also known as over-reach boots), the Air Max soft ride girth and many other products from Classic Equine that these horses are running in. In this add the main point is to draw in those sucker barrel racers (like me) who want to be a big shot rodeo runner just like the girls from the add and love pretty colors and patterns. Don't believe me? All 4 pack of sport boots that I have for my two horses are all Classic Equine. That's a total of 12 pairs of sport boots (two for front legs, two for back legs). All of them are pretty patterns, I have a 4 pack of Zebra Striped ones, a 4 pack of Lace ones (black and white with lace patterning) and a 4 pack of the Color Burst ones (black with different colored straps). To me Classic Equine is definitely one of my favorite brands of sport boots, I learned from this add that I am more of sucker than I thought I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment